10 exercises to tone your buttocks
Everybody wants to get a well-shaped body and well-toned butt is also a part of your body and helps you to make your body more attractive and improve your physical presence. So it is important to keep your butt in shape. Here are some of very impressive exercises which can lead you to the fitness zone!
This is great exercise to work your butt and to relax you lower back.
- Lying down on the floor with your arms on your sides. Now fold your knees with your foot palms touching the ground.
- Now push your hips upward and hold for the count of one and then lower it down.
- Repeat the activity for the time of 60 seconds minimum.
This activity will exceptionally powerful in toning your gluteus, thigh stretch, and adjusting.
- Stand with your hips width-part and hold no less than 5 pound dumbbells in your grasp.
- Twist your right leg backward around 3 inches off the floor.
- Hold the dumbbell in your each one hand and keep your arms straight. Keep your palms confronting downwards.
- Take your left arm upward and hold it for the check of 3 and come back to its position once more.
- In the same way raise your right arm.
- Repeat it for 8 times, 4 reps for each one arm
- After repeating it for 8 times shift the legs and continue doing likewise technique again for 8 times.
Squat with dumbbells:
If you want to tone your butt it could be a great practice for you to deal with.
- Stand with your hips and shoulders width apart and hold 5 pound dumbbell in yours each hand.
- Now squat down as if you are sitting on a chair and keep your back straight
- Hold in this position for a few seconds.
- Now return to your standing position.
Plie is one of the modest and effective exercise for toning and shaping of your butt and can be done by following the steps below.
- Stand with keeping your feet a little wider than shoulders width apart.
- Point your toes outwards.
- Straighten your back and hold your hands ahead of you.
- Now lower your hips into the squat and then come back in the standing position.
- Repeat the moves for few minutes.
It is an awesome exercise for stretching glutes and to test your balance and coordination.
- Lunge forward using your right leg and make sure to keep your hands on your hips and put your feet together while standing.
- Lift up your legs respectively in the mid-air and swipe them accordingly.
- Hold your hand up in front of your chin.
- Repeat these lunges for few minutes.
Clam Dig With Rotation:
To remove extra fats from lower part of your body specially upper thighs and butts this is another very effective workout, it might take some extra efforts but surely will be one of the best one be beneficial to make your butts toned accurately as you needs them to be,
Follow the steps below to perform this exercise and ensure the perfect toning of your butts.
- Lie on your right se and put your head on your right hand.
- Now twist your knees on an angle of 45 degrees ahead of you.
- Hold a 5 pound dumbbell in your left hand firmly and keeping this hand on your left side, this will be the next step to follow for this exercise.
- Now lift up your left leg along with your hand making a 90 degree angle with your hips stable and your elbow constrained on your left side.
- Keep your hands and knees at the top for several seconds, after that return them to the initial position.
- While changing sides keep doing it for 60 seconds per side.
Bridge-up with leg lifts:
Bridge-up with legs lift are also considered as a very advantageous isometrics as it stretch your hip and thigh muscles and makes your butt toned and shaped well.
To start off with this amazing exercise you must follow the below mentioned steps.
- Lie on the floor with your hands on your sides and your knees bent.
- Put your right leg upward to the ceiling at 90 degrees.
- Afterwards you have to lift your hips and legs in upward direction.
- Execute this exercise for 60 seconds and then switch the leg to perform the same.
Another exercise that can help you in keeping your butt perfectly shaped is V Position, it enables you to stretch your body part in a way that will lead your butt looks more attractive and in a shape you would love it to be in!
- Place a chair on your side.
- Now put your palms on the back of it.
- Stand with your feet in V position and your heels are pressed together.
- Lift up your heels a few inches above the floor while bending your knees.
- Then lower your hips slightly.
- Repeat this exercise for few seconds.
Heel Lifted Squat:
If you want to get rid from the loose lower side of your butt then this exercise will work incredibly for you.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Lift your right foot off the floor.
- Separate feet off the ground as much as you can.
- Now push your hips backward by lowering your butt towards ground and brace your core to help you in balancing.
- Repeat this move for 60 seconds then switch the feet.
Plank Leg Lifts:
This is another incredible move to make your bum toned.
- Lie in a plank position with your shoulders fixed above your wrist.
- Bend your knees slightly and then bend your left knee to 90 degrees.
- Now take your right heel upward towards the ceiling and then pause for a few second and take back your left knee to the starting point.
- Repeat this move for 60 seconds and then switch legs.
Being a fitness conscious person everyone would love to be physically fit and fine, this is the fact. And above mentioned are some of workouts that can make your butt perfectly toned, some of you might have issue to handle your substantial butts, we are sure these exercises will not let you down, along with these procedures you must take good diet too fruits and vegetables are highly preferable and you will definitely come up with a Perfectly shaped body and most importantly the butt for which these exercises actually are designed.
So Stay Fit, do exercise, concentrate on your diet and live well.