Bean Salad with Coriander Dressing
This bean salad with cilantro dressing is a fresh, vegan and super healthy recipe. Enjoy a light dish without giving up the taste. You can serve it with quinoa or rice.
- 1/2 cup of beans
- Natural Greek yogurt
- Corn or corn
- Lettuce leaves to taste
- Small onion
- Pepper and salt
- Soak beans for at least 12 hours before cooking.
- Cook the beans on medium heat with little salt.
- Cut tomatoes and onions into small squares.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- To prepare the dressing, mix Greek yogurt, lemon juice and coriander and blend for a few seconds.
- In a salad bowl add all the ingredients and add the dressing. Enjoy the taste!