Chia pudding is so easy to make that you will often repeat. Mango is one of my favorite tropical fruits. It is rich in sugar, contains enormous nutritional benefits and is loaded with antioxidants. It is excellent for your skin and helps fight against breast and colon cancer.
And what about chia, those wonderful little seeds that already populate the shelves of all the food stores, are rich in potassium, antioxidants, fiber and protein. Amazing!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 mango
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- The juice of half a lemon
- Mint leaves
- In a glass bowl, combine coconut milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup. Add chia and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- You can take it to the refrigerator and leave it in the fridge overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- The next morning or after 1 hour, mix the mango with the lemon juice in a food processor and liquefy well.
- Pour the mango puree over a glass and combine with the chia blend. Add the blueberries, some yogurt and mint leaves.
- And ready! I wish you a wonderful and energetic day.