Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
Quesadillas are a very rich option for any time of day and the best thing is that they are very easy to prepare. Whichever combination you choose, it will be tasty and, of course, never forget to add cheese. Also, if you do not have much time to cook, quesadillas, believe me, they will be your savior.
- Chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander washed and disinfected
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice or a splash of lemon
- Pepper the chicken and heat in a frying pan over medium heat. Then cut into thin strips or small pieces.
- Cut the onion and tomato into small squares.
- Chop coriander.
- Gently squeeze the avocado with a fork and blend well with the onion, tomato, cilantro and lemon juice.
- Heat the flour tortillas in a frying pan and when they soften a little, add the cheese to melt.
- Add the guacamole and chicken to your tortillas and cut into a triangle or just fold them in half.
- If you like spicy food, add chili to the guacamole.