This recipe is simple, healthy and fast and the most delicious breakfast. Perfect before intense training. We will use oats instead of wheat flour and bananas to sweeten and not add sugar. If you like more sweets you can add agave syrup or a little honey. You can make changes in the recipe and experiment with the ingredients that you like.
- 1 egg and 2 egg whites
- ½ cup whole oats
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of pure cocoa
- 5 almonds or walnuts
- Coconut oil for frying pancakes
- A splash of vegetable milk: almond, oats or coconut, which you prefer.
- Liquefy the oats and flax until a flour texture is obtained.
- Add the nuts and blend. Then add the remaining ingredients. The final result should be a liquid preparation with consistency.
- Place the pan over medium heat and just the right amount of coconut oil, without overdoing it. Pour the mixture and enjoy this delicious option. Add a topping of your choice like blueberries or raspberries.
- You can serve them with latte or tea.