Salmon with Spinach Salad
To equip yourself with a good salad to accompany any dish is an excellent trick to calm anxiety and feel satiated. It is an excellent source of carbohydrates, rich in fiber and low glycemic index. Just be careful with dressings, not all are healthy.
- Salmon fillet
- Purple Onion
- Pink salt
- A splash of apple cider vinegar
- Cook the salmon in a pan over medium heat or in the oven.
- In a salad bowl place the salmon with the onion cut into thin slices.
- Slice the tomatoes and radishes and add them with the spinach leaves to the salad.
- Add vinegar, salt without excess and pepper to taste.